ZArchiver : file management program It has a simple and practical interface.
ZArchiver lets you:
• Create the following file types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), KSZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
• Enter the following file types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, KSZ, iso, tar, arj, taxi, lzh, lha, lzma, kar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipk, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), vim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), ou, alz;
• Create archive content: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, KSZ, iso, tar, arj, taxi, lzh, lha, lzma, kar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipk, Mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), vim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), ou, alz;
• Create and extract password protected files;
• Edit file: Add / delete files from / to the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
• Create and unzip files from various parts: 7z, rare (only for decompression);
☆ Partial archive decompression;
☆ Open zip file;
☆ Open the archive file of the email application;
☆ Extract files: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
▪Multi-threaded support (for multi-core processors);
▪File name support -UTF-8 / UTF-16. Use national symbols in file names;
▪No need to enable selective mode. You can select a file by clicking the icon to the left of the file name.
Note ! All helpful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can email them or leave a comment here.
● Question And Answer
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some files can be encrypted and can only be opened with a password (don’t use a phone password!).
Q: Is the program not working properly?
A: Email me about the problem.
Q: How do I compress a file?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking the icon (to the left of the file) Click on one of the selected files and choose Compress from the menu. Make the desired settings and press the OK button.
Q: How can I extract files?
A: Click on the file name and select the appropriate option (“Extract here” or another).
ZArchiver is a versatile, original, free, easy, simple, easy, fast, archiver, wizard, exploit, driver, and even a basic file browser, versatile.
ZArchiver can create RAR and ZIP files and extract RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, KSZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ files. The list of features includes commands to recover corrupted ZIP and RAR files, benchmarks supported by the RARLAB VinRAR benchmark, recovery logs, volumes and regular updates, encryption, and reliable (multiple CPU) files to compress data.
In addition to standard zip files, ZIP and ZIPKS decompression features with BZIP2, LZMA, PPMd, and KSZ compression features also support zip protected passwords.
The including the latest RAR5 files, password protected files, and multipart files.
ZArchiver shows ads to cover development costs. You can make payments in the options menu to exclude your ads. RAR requires network access, network connection checks, and the cost of displaying or disabling ads. Permission was requested for “install unknown application”, so the kaNAPap file will be started